Your fuel injectors can clog, blocking fuel from the system, causing inefficiency and inefficiency. The following article considers some common areas where fine particles can leak and cause pulse ejector problems. Have you found out why there is no pulse in the injector? A few simple diagnostics will help to pinpoint the exact location of this problem in any car or the ones you are figuring out in Honda cars for sale in Japan.
What causes a pulse injector failure?
Since the car is trying to pump a small amount of fuel into the cylinder, the lack of an injector in the car will cause the flame to stop. “Injector pulse” problems can be caused by the following:
1) Faulty pump
When the pulse injector and injector are not sent due to a fuel pump failure, the car cannot start. This can be caused by a closed fuel filter or a leaky fuel line.
2) Injector does not work
When the injector falls off, it will stop working completely, preventing the injector pulses from being sent to the engine. Often, the car will try to start but it will not start because there is not enough fuel in the engine.
3) Failure of the ignition cable
Inside the ignition coil, there is a switch that can raise the current to the required level to turn on the ignition switch. When this transformer is broken, the car loses power and cannot start because the ECM does not send pulse injector to injectors.
4) ECM failure
If after completing all the above procedures, the car could not start and could not, the failure of the ECM may have caused the car to have any injector pulse problems.
How is a pulse injector detected?
The following tests can be used to determine if there is no injector reduction in the Japan used cars Toyota:
1) Listen to the sound of the engine when you try to start. If the engine is pressed, the fuel is also broken and needs to be replaced.
2) Check for burns. When the ignition coil falls or breaks for a short time, there is no light to prevent it from producing an injector pulse into the vehicle.
3) Listen for the pressing sound of the solenoid valve when starting the engine. If no pressure is heard, the fuse blower or valve and the solenoid wiring are faulty.
4) Open the fuel line and check if they are blocked by debris that could cause a non-injector motor problem.
5) If the vehicle still cannot start and fail after completing the above inspection procedure, you need to replace the ECM.
How to solve a problem with a car without an injector pulse?
1) If the fuel pump is malfunctioned, replacing it can solve the problem of lack of pulse injectors.
2) If the injectors fail, they can be replaced to solve the problem of pulse injector.
3) Replace the ignition hose with a new one, if it is broken, it may help to repair the Japanese used car without pulse injector.
If after all the above work has been done, the car may still start and it cannot, then it is time to replace the ECM.
By performing some simple diagnostic procedures, the pulse injector problem in the car can be easily corrected. Before starting repairs, make sure you know the area of the oil injection system that is not causing the pulse injector problem. If you do not know the cause of the failure, please ask a service technician to help you find the problem.
No injector pulse is actually no fuel running into the cylinder through the fuel injection system. In turn, this will cause the car to stop and not start. If you hear a click of the solenoid valve or see a light when trying to start, it means there is a problem with the injector.